Friday 18 February 2011

My Evaluation - Lisa Mitchell

1) In what ways does your meida product use, develop or challange forms and conventions of real media products?





2) How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

Looking at my main task and ancillary tasks, here is a Prezi presentation explaining how all three parts of my task fitted together and how effective I thought they were.
http://prezi.com/8lv70hqglzpy/evaluation-qs2/



3) What have you learned from your audience feedback?

I have filmed my class as an audience of my music video and have recieved feedback from them. This is what they said about my final product:


I also posted the clip on Youtube and Facebook and here are screenshots of the comments and feedback I recieved there.



4) How did you use media technologies in the construction and research planning and evaluation stages?

No comments:

Post a Comment