Friday 12 November 2010

Started Filming

Last night I filmed parts of our film; mainly four of the five stereotypical characters parts. I have uploaded it onto the computer and after re-watching all of the footage I had realised that the lighting was far too dark, and also the backdrop was too small and it looks unprofessional.
Also, the camera I was using took a long time to focus, and since the lighting wasn't very good it took even longer than usual to focus on whoever was in the shot. I'm therefore going to use a different camera with a better focus next time I'm filming.
The sheets I put up to use as the backgrounds weren't big enough and it looks unprofessional in the footage so next time I will make sure that they are bigger so you can't see anything around the edges of them.
Although I doubt we will use any of the footage I took, it was a beneficial learning curve as I have learnt that when filming indoors there needs to be much more lighting than what would be used then when filming elsewhere.
I am going to talk to Lisa to see what we can do and see what changes we can make it make it look better from an audience perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment