Tuesday 5 October 2010

Finding my Tribe

Today I went to [ http://www.findyourtribe.co.uk/ ] and I found out what my 'Tribe' is. This refers to the group of people I am most like throughout the styles in the UK, as researched by Channel 4.

I came up as a Townie.


'You are a Townie! Your job might be a bit boring but it brings home the bacon and helps you save up for those two weeks away to Spain. Your weekends are set in stone – trip to the shops in town, buy yourself something nice, head to the All Bar One with friends, have a laff, maybe go for a club, as long as there’s none of the indie weirdo music. Keep it straight, you say.'


I think that this is definately the main audience that we should be directing our music video to as this is one of the biggest groups in the mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment